Carrie & Brad: CMA Awards Promo 2014
YOU JUST HEARD OF IT
Lily Collins attends the ‘Love, Rosie’ premiere in Rome (October 19)
More because that last post didn’t really express my true feelings about what I just experienced: David put on one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, in hands down the smallest venue I’ve ever been in. It was incredible! Highlights of the night include:
- Meeting David, obviously
- Getting a photo signed, then having David apologize for signing my shirt without asking, like I’d mind.
- Getting to hear 5 new songs from the next record
- Purple Rain cover
- FADE INTO ME LIVE AND ACOUSTIC
- An attempt to play Silver because a fan requested it and he couldn’t say no
- Time of My Life even though I’m sure he’s sick of singing about magic rainbows
- Getting to see Andy Skib in person, because I love him and To Have Heroes
- David and Monty banter
That’s all I can think of to say right now but I’m sure there’s more. I’m just so happy and awake even though it’s 3:38 and I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow.
So I just realized that a year from yesterday I met David Cook. It’s kind of insane how fast the years go by as you get older. I still can’t believe that photo exists so why not reblog it for old times sake?
So I definitely forgot what time I wake up for school on Tuesdays and so I only got 3 hours of sleep last night so I’m prepared to be a walking zombie today. Oops.
never let your printer know that you waited until the last minute to print something and you’re in a hurry. they can sense fear